Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Here, at Equicard, we believe in keeping our users informed. So, before you open an account with us, we request you to spare a few minutes to go through our company’s terms and conditions, so that there is no room for doubts and discontent. Once you sign up, remember, it implies that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the company and will strictly adhere to the protocol. Since, this is a lawful agreement, so violation of any form might trigger a legal move against the offender, including termination of his account.
A. Who can open an account with us?
Every eighteen year old or above can open an account with Equicard. However, please note one thing; you can sign up only if you are agreeing to get into business and legal contracts. Moreover, the account holder should also be capable enough to complete the total process of registration. Once you have opened an account with us, you must strictly follow the terms and conditions applicable.
Please note, providing any untruthful details can lead to the cessation of your connexion forever and the company can’t be held answerable for such a decision.
Once you accept and fulfil the entire aforementioned criterion, your account will be ready with us within a few minutes and you can start using Equicard's services soon after that. However, you must remember that by no means you are allowed to violate our norms or use our services in any sort of prohibited activities.
Please mark one thing, before you start using our services, that Equicard can make revisions in these rules and regulations as and when it is required. Modifications can also be made in our service policies and charges, if we feel that it is the need of the hour. However, we take the accountability of informing our esteemed clients regarding any such changes at least ten days before putting them into effect. The mode of communication will be through your recorded e-mail ids. Once you get notified through your registered email id, you can also get in touch with us if you have any queries.
B. Points to remember:
- 1. No violation of conventions will be tolerated in any situation. In case the company finds that the user has not complied with the policies mentioned in the agreement, the company can suspend the user’s account even without pursuing him.
- 2. You are permitted to open an account on behalf of any enterprise, only under the condition that you have been consigned with the right to agree and abide by our dogmata on behalf of that enterprise.
- 3. Our company reserves the right to terminate any account, at any point of time and cannot be held blameable for that.
- 4. Our users can also cease using Equicard’s services in case they are not interested anymore. In such cases, you can send us an email from your registered id, requesting for the deactivation of your account. This mentioned procedure must be followed conscientiously to avoid any pointless deduction of service fees.
- 5. In case Equicard sacks your account, it is our obligation to compensate the party with a refund. However, this doesn’t include cases of desecration. Infringement of company’s policies can also lead to discontinuation of our facilities, without any reimbursement from our end and the company cannot be hold guilty for this action.
C. Membership fees:
Our website clearly mentions the detailed list of prices for various services that you avail from us. However, it is at the sole discretion of the company to make necessary reforms in the fee structure at any point of time.
Details regarding any such changes will be notified through our main website and the users will be given the option to upgrade on the expiration of their service tenure. We, thus, appeal you to keep an eye on our proclamation section regularly to remain up-to-date about any such variation in our subscription charges.
Proprietary Rights Reserved for Equicard:
Equicard request its patrons to kindly stick to the brand's guiding principles before they start using our services. You must also respect the proprietary information provided on Equicard’s website and the software that we use to offer our services to our revered clienteles. By this we refer to trademarks, patents and also copyrights.
E. Proprietary rights owned by Clients:
Our clients are permitted to upload only those information or materials that they have complete ownership of. We, at no cost allow uploading of any harmful or illicit content on our website.
Remember, you cannot hold Equicard answerable for the conduct and action of any third party like promoters or other handlers. However, if you have any queries regarding our services and procedures you can get in touch with our support team anytime through emails.